Page 1 of 3
Yota Exterior \  Front End Ideas

Front End Ideas

Yota Exterior Yota Tech
views 2174
replies 24
following 10

baha   +1y
Hey guys I'm trying to get some ideas for the front end of my yota. The 4runner grill/headlights are undeniable but I want to try to do something different. Do you like any of these?

Various Year Land Cruisers

Lexus SUVs
thread post photo

thread post photo

Does anyone have any pictures of front end conversions?[
kdcgrohl   +1y
nice, but i think you'll have to section the grill and bumper to make that work.
idropdit (brandon)   +1y
i'm digging the first lexus. seems like a lot of work, though..
baha   +1y
yeah I'm mainly looking for head lights to swap in, the newer dodges maybe the best bet since they are kinda boxy like the yota.
kdcgrohl   +1y
If you get a whole front clip(fenders, bumper cover grill lights and hood, you could split the hood and graft the front onto a pickup hood, do the same with the fenders. Lights can be mounted to a custom fabbed or modified core support, the problem would lie in a grill and bumper. You could cut a yota phantom down to fit between the lights and solve that problem. And bodyshops are doing wonderful things these days with abs plastic bonding, you could section that bumper down and get her right on. A major undertaking for sure, but its the wildest ideas that draw the biggest crowds.
idropdit (brandon)   +1y
yeah.. dodge looks the easiest.. but the first pic would be badass too!
smctoy   +1y
I love the way the front of that Lexus looks!
yodaforce   +1y
I like the third. Alot of metal work, but would be well worth it!
Speaking of trick metal work, I was at the Charlotte auto fair Thursday and there was a 2002 Camaro with '69 Front and rear sheet metal grafted onto it and it had to be the sickest car out there! Well, atleast the most creative! I'm sure it's on the web somewhere. Got some pics of it.
thread post photo
idropdit (brandon)   +1y
that camaro is sick!
zip tyd   +1y

Oh yes! Thats bad ass!