threads
Page 1 of 1
Yota Exterior \  do the 4wd beds stick out as much as 4wd fenders?

do the 4wd beds stick out as much as 4wd fenders?

Yota Exterior Yota Tech
views 766
replies 5
following 4

yotascraprmane   +1y
jus put on some 4wd fenders on my 87 2wd pickup and wonderd if i need to do a bed swap to make up for the diff?
m_i_zombie   +1y
They dont stick out quite as much as the fenders do. Pending on your style bed it would look better.
yotascraprmane   +1y
they stick way out now it seems. my bed is the one with the lip around the top. do the 4wd beds have the lip also? how much further do they stick out than the 2wd bed i have now do you think ? less than the 4wd fronts i put on ?! so it wont match?! i guess i never noticed that on the 4wd's or is that cuz i have a 2wd cab?
m_i_zombie   +1y
Ok, you have a Japanese/ Canadian (rail) 2wd bed. It is available in 2wd and 4wd sheetmetaland short and long wheelbase. The american bed (no rail)) is only available in long or short wheel base. They only make one style american bed, 2wd and 4wd is the same.

This is what 4wd fenders and an american bed look like and it shuld give you a little more reference.
thread post photo

IMO stick with your 2wd sheetmetal.
phatboislim   +1y
theres a guy on here from FL who had pics up of him having 4wd fenders and a 2wd bad..didnt look bad at all
idropdit (brandon)   +1y
i love the 4wd fenders and american bed.. but if you decide to get rid of the fenders, let me know. i'll trade you mine with the chopper mirrors for yours.. or just give you cash.
Page 1 of 1