Page 1 of 2
Yota Exterior \  4runner front

4runner front

Yota Exterior Yota Tech
views 1421
replies 11
following 6

hawaiian   +1y
I'm interested in doing this front swapon my 87....can anyone give me some advice on what needs to be done? Is it kinda like doing it on a 89-95 model without changing the core support? I know that its not gonna be a simple bolt on, just thought some of you could give me a heads up on whats involved.

phatboislim   +1y
there is going to be cutting involved...if i had my truck in my possession it woulda been done, but..as of right now ican only tell u what i've heard of..

u have to cut out some of the radiator support to fit the headlights. and custom brackets have to be made for the front bumper
vegasyota94   +1y
wheres ur truck phatboi ?
smctoy   +1y
Ok your going to have to cut where the headlights go...its a must cause the
lights are bigger. Youll also have to drill some new mounting holes for the headlights as well too. As for the bumper there is a site that makes the bumper brackets for your truck to do that conversion. Here is the site...
l o w n l o u d   +1y
you can also get the bumper conversion brackets from fbirides.com like I did . . .
hawaiian   +1y
Thanks guys. I think I should be able to handle it. When I do get around to it, I'll post some pics. Lemme know if anyone else got some info on this swap or some pics.
phatboislim   +1y

A FRIEND OF MINE IS BORROWING IT...LET'S JUST SAY THE ECONOMY FUKED HIM UP AND BASICALLY WAS UNABLE TO KEEP THINGS GOING EXCEPT HIS HOUSE..SO I LET HIM BORROW MY TRUCK...BUT HIS WIFE IS PREGNANT...SO AT LEAST IN 9MONTHS I SHOULD HAVE MY TRUCK BACK LOLZ

I DIDNT KNOW THEY MADE BRACKETS FOR THE CONVERSION...SWEET
phatboislim   +1y
IS THIS THE RIGHT LINK?...JUST ASKING CUZ IT SAYS 89-95 NOT 92-95
l o w n l o u d   +1y
Heres the link from fbirides.com. Listed as a 84 - 88 toyota pickup to 89 - 95 toyota bumper . . .

phatboislim   +1y
WHO IS A MEMBER? LOL