Yota Exterior \  no more stripes!!

no more stripes!!

Yota Exterior Yota Tech
views 897
replies 7
following 6

moneyhungry   +1y
thread post photo

called up a buddy of mine that works at a body shop askin what the use to remove old pinstripes and stickers. its an air tool called a crud thug. this thing is awesome. took the stripes off in about 20 minutes for the whole truck. pretty much its a big rotating eraser. never seen one before. anyways, heres a pic. i think that it looks great. next week im gettin my wheels on. then next comes the drop or fenders, more than likely the drop. well enjoy.
phatboislim   +1y
DUDE ARE YOU SERIOUS? ask him where do i get it from? i need to get the stickers off of my truck..everywhere i go to get a quote for body work also talks about getting of the stickers.
slammedcivicsi   +1y
you can get them from any auto supply store, its called an eraser wheel.

Buy the 3M one, they are the best, and you can rotate them on the madrel.
moneyhungry   +1y
what he said. i just pick one up for about $7. its suppose to go on an air tool, but im using mine on a battery powered drill. still does the job, just at a very slow rate. im charging my batteries right now waiting to get back to work. it doesnt turn at a high enough rpm so its going to take a little bit.
sd yota   +1y
so you guys would kill me if i was to say i actually like them old school stripes and wanna put em on my rig once its painted?? always thought they looked pretty sweet.....
lilheed   +1y
i dont really like the stripes all that much but if thats wat u like then put them on.
smctoy   +1y
looking good!!
phatboislim   +1y
auto supply store like advance or a body store?
Page 1 of 1