Page 1 of 1
Yota Exterior \  front window trim?

front window trim?

Yota Exterior Yota Tech
views 734
replies 6
following 3

lugtucker07   +1y
whats the easyest way to get this fragle stuff off ...cause i have a plan to not use the stock stuff ...but need to know how to get the stock stuff of with no problems just incause my plan dosnt work...i have done it on older cars so it should work on this one ...but we will see
truck action   +1y
There's a tool to help remove the clips. If you are planing on trying to have glass with a rubber seal,there isn't anything that works on 84-88! I researched this a lot. The stock trim is stainless & expensive, .
Good luck with what ever you are planing!!
holcombe347   +1y
^^^ expensive is right. almost 400 dollars for all of it from the dealer. to make it even better is its a dealer only part. i was wondering if you could still use the stainless part, and try to get a new rubber piece to fit around the edge. my trim is sun dried and breaking off in pieces.

ive seen the clips on ebay, just not the trim.
truck action   +1y
No on trying to put that small rubber lip on it!
When a ordered mine from the dealer ,there where only two complete sets in the U.S.
I've brought so many parts ,the dealer gives me a great price on most items. Got all 8 pieces for $225,not the $480 list price!!
lugtucker07   +1y
no what i plan on doing is making a fiber glas trim ring for the glass instead of the stock one that will make it a one peice...but dont want to damge the stock trim ...cause if i have to put it back on
lugtucker07   +1y
yea my stock one is black ...and the one i make will be painted the same color as the truck
truck action   +1y
The black stock ones are stainless painted over.
Page 1 of 1