Page 1 of 2
Yota Exterior \  wheels

wheels

Yota Exterior Yota Tech
views 1467
replies 10
following 7

beyondstockyota   +1y
if your bagging the truck your probably going to have the bed cut, so tube the bed to the wheels of your choice out back. In the front you can run a 20x7.5 with a 38-42 offset, in the back if your bagging and cutting out your bed then go with what your want, I'm running 20x10 in the back and 18x8 in the front. If your want to go big just look for FWD wheels for an Altima, mid 1990s model
kdcgrohl   +1y
was that a question?
baggedtoy92   +1y
Sounded more like a reply to another thread??
flyinlo   +1y
Actually, Altimas up to 2001 were 4 lug. 2002 and up Altimas are the correct 5 lug and probably similar offset. I have a 1998 and a 2004.
beyondstockyota   +1y
I was stating my plan/idea on the topic. Just wondering if I could get away with running a wider tire than 7.5 in the front because 20"x7.5 is hard to find...
lugtucker07   +1y
check the new mini truckin ...and do the same to the front clip on yours and run some 20x10
beyondstockyota   +1y
What did they do? I'm assuming they changed controle arms? the only reason I'm unable to turn more than 20x7.5 is because I camber laid out and my wheel hits the booster. If I could keep it from cambering in so much I could tuck much larger wheels.
granth   +1y
so an 18x8 +40 offset would tuck up front on an 85 yota?
toylowta   +1y
i have 20x8.5 all the way around on my truck an i dont rub on my brake booster i do hit the firwall a lil bit
beyondstockyota   +1y
yeah but i'm talking about the 84-89 model