Page 1 of 1
Yota Exterior \  sliding rag top

sliding rag top

Yota Exterior Yota Tech
views 1136
replies 7
following 5

kdcgrohl   +1y
so I'm considering this, and i'd like some feedback from people who have had one of these. the only plausible choices i can find are streetbeatcustoms canvas 35x35 or a webasto electric.
the only downside to the webasto(aside from steep price) is its vinyl, and i kinda like the canvas better. downside to the streetbeat is all the crappy stories out there about figment and leaking. but there seem to be just as many people with them that say they've never leaked and fit perfectly.
so if any of you guys have or have had one of these, chime in...
no1lowr   +1y
my streetbeat doesnt leak at all, just depends on the install, webasto makes a nice product but vinyl is gay/
kdcgrohl   +1y
hows the quality? frame look cheap? latches/handle? can we see a pic?
draggin87yota   +1y
a buddy of mine has a webasto,the frame he had was gud and the handle was strong.its been on the truck for years,donest leak when it rains,sometimes it leaked when he washed the truck but that was his fault.another buddy of mine had a streetbeat one and never leaked once or anything.it all depends on the install.
pimpins   +1y
The top on my truck doesnt leak!!!
kdcgrohl   +1y
ha, ha(sarcastic voice).
no1lowr   +1y
latches and handle are like a 7 out of 10, little weird to turn but seals good and the frame is nice, doesnt flex much and had to relief cut it to get it to fit the contour of my roof, no pics dude, trucks taken apart still.
cnudrln   +1y
i had a streetbeat in my old honda and the guy didnt put it in right and it leaked like hell. if install is right then you shouldnt have any problems. ill try and find some pics of it for you.
Page 1 of 1