Page 1 of 1
Yota Exterior \  WTT wheels

WTT wheels

Yota Exterior Yota Tech
views 1403
replies 6
following 3

cnudrln   +1y
ive got a set of 18 eagles five spoke chrome with tires and need to trade and maybe some money for some 17. thanks guys
cable   +1y
are they like mine?
phatboislim   +1y
actually they are..thats em
cnudrln   +1y
yes man thats exactly them. are yours 17s? and are you willing to trade?
cable   +1y
yes they are 17's,but there not in the greatest shape,actually i prob couldn't sleep at night nowing that I sold them to ya.one of them is brand new,but the other 3 have been around,I paid 400 bucks for them about 5 years ago,the chrome is pealing off two of them inside the lip of the wheel,you can't see it at all but it's starting to break the seal of the tire and causing them to go flat,on two of them I sanded the chrome down where it's starting to peel and then put some black rattle can(several coats)on the inside of the rim,since then hadn't had any issues with tires going flat,prob need to do the other one two huh?I would be interested in trading,but I don't think it would be worth it on your end of the deal.plus on these exact wheels eagle alloys stopped making them a few years back,and then they started making them again(back by popular demand)but they changed it up a bit.at the end of the spokes where they used to be squared off,now they are slightly rounded,most people would never know,and second the center caps for the newer wheels only come in chrome(I think)and the center caps are slightly larger so you can't even buy center caps for the older wheels.but they are great looking wheels for these trucks,and you can buy new 17's for around $100 bucks a piece,if I were you I would prob. sell your wheels and buy a new set of 17's.why are you wanting to go from 18's to 17's anyway?
cnudrln   +1y
hell man if you can get me 2x17s for $200 let me know where your getting them from? i only need 2-17s for the front of my yota. i went doored on mine and can only run a 205/40/17, and ive got 215/35/18 on it now and the fenders flare up when laid out. and i cant get any info on the new 215/30/18 from nitto or nangkang. thanks for any help. ill give you $400 for them. straight up
cable   +1y
e-mail me your phone# and let me know what time and day to call you,sure we can work something out

Page 1 of 1