thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

Figured I'd post some pics on the Yota ive been workin on the last few years Pretty much rebuilding the whole truck over again from ground up. new frame work and new air suspension, new carb and fuel system, motor, Trans, tacoma dash swap, new 4runner front, new rag top, removed the old spray in liner and doin another this week and finishing the paint work. Interior and new wheels are next on the list.
scr8pnyota   +1y
thread post photo

got the front end on, finishing putting it together and next is finish interior work
scr8pnyota   +1y
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

Got the new ragtop in, new tail lights and cleaned up the metal bed floor and tubs and did a spray liner in this weekend. Painted mirrors almost put back together. Now starting on the interior work and get some new wheels.
scr8pnyota   +1y
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

getting the interior started, got my billet wheel in and new carpet put in. Got the leather wrapped door panels in too. Next is to chop up the bench seat and finish fitting this tacoma dash and start shaving this dash.
truck action   +1y
Looks good!!

I haven't been to this site in a while as too much gargage goes up & very little about trucks & shows!!
Page 1 of 1