Page 1 of 3
Toyota Pickup Projects \  BIGRUFFs LOW Yota Project.. Lots of Pix

BIGRUFFs LOW Yota Project.. Lots of Pix

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 4188
replies 24
following 8

vegasyota94   +1y
so since he hasnt posted his project on here i am.. He wanted to Body drop his truck, and i talked him into going lower.. lol.. here it is..
Before

body drop and suicide doors

cutting frame rails down...

cab on after frame is cut.. still not low enough.. so he bd it 2.25" ...Doored it..

firewall

Thats how it is now.. he has some more stuff going on that i cant tell yet.. but it will be very kewl.. Truck is going into body shop too cuz the other day he was driving and ran over some folding metal chairs lol that someone lost out there truck.. well it fuct up the rollpan.. so yeah..
vegasyota94   +1y
Forgot to mention that his frame is an air tank too... also the air tank in his bed is his gas tank.
truck action   +1y
Looks very cool!
Can't say I've ever seen a billet grill used in a hood scoop!
That is one hell of a scoop ,there brother!
bigruff   +1y
yeah the scoop just clears intake which is highest point of motor. Like Ryan said I am doing things now to hopefully get the stock hood back on. or a very small scoop. The dash inside is also smooth sheet metal and my brake booster and master cylinder along with clutch master are under dash. i have a flip down panel with gauges for oil psi, temp and gas. Had rollpan molded in with flame taillights in it from FBI but crap happend and rollpan is toast. Would love for FBI to send me a replacement (wink wink) lol. So now I am going to replace it with a Grant rollpan and some leds from avs for lights and flush mount them in tailgate skin.
cable   +1y
nice!2x2 rails?did you put tubing inside the stock frame rails or just re-cap the rails after cutting them down?
vegasyota94   +1y
There is tubing inside the framerails.
i8nt2lo   +1y
That thing is hammered dude...very nice. I'm glad you're addressing the cowl hood....not my favorite look. Truck looks dope though, nice work.
1time   +1y
WOW!!!

That was alot of work!

Thanks for posting all the pix!
vegasyota94   +1y
truck is badass.. glad i finally got to see it. lol
bigruff   +1y
well i have had a few things done to truck since last post. stock hood now fits the truck again thanks to the parts from seth from twisted minis. new intake and custom valve cover. got body work done and is now in flat black primer and has some airbrushing on it.