Page 1 of 1
Toyota Pickup Projects \  body dropping my 92

body dropping my 92

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 2845
replies 8
following 5

tinnman   +1y
ok well i figured it was time to start the body drop on the truck and have it ready before this show season. so tonight me and my buddy mike started on it! not to much done tonight but its defiantly a start! i've got all the metal and everything and i got my 7in. chrome brake booster. only thing is i'm body dropping it on 20s so i cant do everything quit as fast as i'd like too. good news is that i already have my fire wall tubed and everything so it would lay on twentys now off we go!!! (sorry in advance if the pics are small coming from my phone)

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
tinnman   +1y
ok yea sorry guys no more small pics if i can help it lol
smctoy   +1y
Looking good...best way to do pics is to make an account on photobuckect.com & then you can make them anysize you want.
tinnman   +1y
ok i know its been a while. so far we got the floor cut out and the fire wall tubs pushed back. now we are plating the floor back up and had to do some mods to the clutch master cylinder. heres a couple more pics

heres the pinch on the floor. might be going past this tho lol but tryin not to go thru the hood with my tires!
thread post photo

thread post photo

heres what we did with the clutch master cylinder. still not done but u get the idea
thread post photo

thread post photo
tinnman   +1y
ok ok its been forever since i have been on the forum but i havent given up on my yota!!! so even tho i havent been keeping you guys updated like i should i still took pictures and heres a few updated ones so u can see the final product...BUT now shes back under the knife and getting a v8 swap and new interior and paint..and rims...lol i got the frame smoothed and the engine is already built. now we are shaving and pushing back the fire wall. i am also taking more pics for u guys as the project keeps on going...so to everyone here is project "LEARNING DISORDER" ps..i tried keeping the photos in order but it didnt work to well sorry for the finish pics before some of the progress..

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
baha   +1y
Nice work man looks good. What engine are you putting in her?
tinnman   +1y
thanks man! putting a chevy 350 in her
truck action   +1y
Looks very good!!
guilty by design   +1y
i saw this years ago at end of summer bash i believe, awesome looking truck.
Page 1 of 1