Page 1 of 2
Toyota Pickup Projects \  vegasyota 4runner project bitches

vegasyota 4runner project bitches

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 2104
replies 16
following 10

vegasyota94   +1y
Ok so ive been living outside of phoenix for about 6 months. I parted out the old yota right before i moved. Been looking into getting another mini since then. Finally found one for the right price on craigslist. Its a 90 4runner, bagged and bodydropped. Power windows, needs some tlc but it drives and body is in ok shape im on my phone,so here is a pic. I will take more pix later andpost up enjoy.
baha   +1y
Looks awesome man! I can't wait to see you get started on this thing.
smctoy   +1y
sic project!
sleepyspeed   +1y
nice score! awaiting more pic's
burnzya   +1y
cool! i was really thinkin about calling on it, but was worried about potential registration problems with the runner/pickup conversion.

lookin forward to some pics!
cable   +1y
nice vegas,I love a laid runner!what all you got in-store for it?
bigruff   +1y
It was a good price. The only thing is that it is a 90 4runner on a 89-95 pickup frame and a motor from another. I moved out here to phx from cali a few years ago and when they checked my truck they only looked at vin on dash and tried to look at sticker on door which was gone. They didnt check to see if frame motor and cab matched so he should be fine as long as it passes emissions.

Alright Ryan get your ass busy on this truck so we can go drag our trucks down ironwood.
cable   +1y
It\'s gotta be called harmonic-runner...lol
bodybagged   +1y
does the title match the 4 runner or the frame?
vegasyota94   +1y
Title matches the vin on dash. Lol. I dont know what i plan on doing.. would like to put a 22re in it and get rid of the 22r. Needs a cat put back on exhaust,and all the smog shit. Lol just little things here and there. Would love a paint job too. Hopefully i can get it registered. Like bigruff says.