Page 1 of 1
Toyota Pickup Projects \  the taco project...coming soon

the taco project...coming soon

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 1832
replies 7
following 5

cable   +1y
well....my buddy malcolm built it,showed it,got it featured in truckin feb.09(he painted it,but I did the 2-tone and black pinstripe,haha),tore it down for a complete over haul,suicide doors,2in' chop,got burnt out sold all his tools,& I ended up with the truck which is gonna be my wife's minitruck project.brace yourselves it looks pretty horrible right now....

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

look my truck beside it...

thread post photo

thread post photo

idk what the hell the goose egg blue was about......

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

but I'm gonna bring it back it's got 1 good bedside+kane from Control Armor Fab hooked me up with a stock cab and driver side bedside,he even drove all the way from the top of arkansas to alabama to meet me half way,(it was back when I-40 was closed,it was just as fast) BIG THANKS TO KANE!!!

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

it's getting a forward 4 link,new frame,stock floor body drop,maas o28b 20's,sheet metal bed,black&pink 2-tone with stars,not gonna be much of anything shaved,it's gonna be my wife's daily

thread post photo

here's a teaser pic...

thread post photo

getting started on this as soon as the standard cab gets done enough to make it to sc8pefest,hope to have both of them there in primer.....
sleepyspeed   +1y
Dang that truck went from fame to shame!

Cool your going to bring it back, and for your wife! good luck with it!
baha   +1y
lol kind of reminds me when I bought my truck but it wasn't that bad. Can't wait to see the build up man. That's cool your wife is into it. My gf doesn't really understand the whole truck thing but doesn't mind me doing it
stll2hi   +1y
Man, that's painful to look at. Good luck with the new build, can't wait to see the outcome.
granth   +1y
why even use that truck lol. why not just a stock tacoma? that thing is bad! how did it get that severe?
cable   +1y
he just tore it down to re do everything in the midst of some hard times and got burnt out on it,I almost got everything I need for it,this is not gonna be like my 12 year ongoing project the standard cab....hope to be a 2 week or less everything but paint build,no shaving at all,just a sheetmetal bed floor,anybody know of a good place to get some mandrel bent rails?
baha   +1y
Their website isn't the greatest but this is a popular site.

I'm going to try my hardest to come up to Scrapefest to meet up with you and Donny(smctoy) this year
cable   +1y
hell yeah bro!!! come on up!!!it's always a good show,deff. come up it's only about a 4 hour ride unless you put it in the wind,lol. watch your hiney on I-85 in s.c.sometimes the police are everywhere!you goin to south east showdown? 2 1/2 weeks away,I'm gonna roll down there,pretty sure I will just be a spectator. anybody else going for that matter? I gotta go,I've been almost depressed because I forgot what weekend the minitruckin nats were,untill about 5pm on sunday.. it was done and over with.I heard the police shut down the town and were allowing dragging and burnouts,sounded like a good show!I'll check out those rails,be quicker and 1 piece instead of a firewall back 2x3
Page 1 of 1