dubvipers   +1y
bad pics

Good pics

Fav pic

estimating a 4/3 drop
smctoy   +1y
looking good
baha   +1y
Nice start man, what are your plans for her?
dubvipers   +1y
I'm on a slowww roll but as far as i know, I wanna slap coilovers on it. in the future, have a IRS with a LSD. and the engine swap... thinking a 1JZ or the 1UZ.

I really need a different set of wheels though, low offset and wider....

Currently, I need to get under my front fenderwells, smooth out somethings, make some clearance for the tire.

I got 4 brand new tires for $58, and if i remove my bumpstops, it'll go so low that the bolts sticking through the fender apron will chew my tires. That's a no no.

So once the front is lower a bit more, I'll proceed to the rear. I have 3" drop blocks in the rear and trimmed my bumpstops in half. Will trim the bumpstops even more, and maybe pull the middle leaf spring.

My goal this upcoming and current season is to go low while retain suspension travel. I use this truck 24/7 in all weather conditions. can't wait til it snows hehehe.

For some reasons, the forum's browser doesn't let you see the whole pictures.

I also need to paint the fenders, and find someone who wants to trade me their chrome 4wd bumper for my black painted one... and maybe a 4WD valance too.
macdave06   +1y
are you planning on coilovers all around or just out back? cause theres not really anything wrong with the torsion bar set up.
Page 1 of 1