Page 1 of 1
Toyota Pickup Projects \  92 Toy, the daily

92 Toy, the daily

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 1229
replies 7
following 6

cajuntaco   +1y
Well I posted some of these over on ToyotaMinis, figured I'd bring it here. This is my project 92 Toyota. Just a basic reliable daily driver.

Here it is when I first lowered it with the rims
thread post photo

Then the 4 runner conversion finished
thread post photo

Then I 3 linked and Bagged the Rear

thread post photo

Flush mount LED's

thread post photo

Picked up a small block. Its got chrome valve covers and is done up nice now. Just waiting on clutch parts.

thread post photo

Then I decided to get her fully bagged for Scrapin this weekend. Started Sunday night, working only after work. Modified Stock arms, flipped lower BJ, 2" Drop Spindles.

thread post photo

It also has 15 gallon fuel cell cut down to a 12 and rewelded. Stock sending unit and pump. Nissan 240sx Bucket Seats, 20% Tint, Just Cat exhaust, and an aftermarket radio that works. So Tomorrow we leave for Scrapin the Coast then back under the knife for a Z, then engine swap, and body drop. Then paint it and I'm done. Reliable Daily Driven Custom <-that's the theme

FYI- Here is a picture of my 72 Chevy that I've been building for about 5 yrs. Suicide Hood, doors, shaved rear, Corvette drivetrain, more shit than I can remember. Working on finishing the paint up on this guy and I've got to get the upholstery done. The two tone will be continued onto the cab and fenders for that 56 Bel-Air look.

thread post photo

Let me know what you think!
-Ryan
smctoy   +1y
nice rides!
1time   +1y
Good work!

I like both trucks!
vegasyota94   +1y
nice 72!!
thats hot...
yota looks good too, but damn, that 72 is nice!
lilheed   +1y
wat fuel cell did you use so you could keep the stock pump and sending unit?
neoshadow   +1y
yo u still gonna be sellin your 22re?
cajuntaco   +1y
Got some work done. Got the engine out. Going to work on Z'ing the frame next and then swapping the engine in.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
Page 1 of 1