Page 1 of 2
Toyota Pickup Projects \  custom made gauge faces made by me

custom made gauge faces made by me

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 1690
replies 19
following 10

vegasyota94   +1y
i decided to make myself some custom gauges for my truck, so here they are.. have had ppl tell me i should start making these for others... give me some feedback and let me know.. i can do any color, logo, design.. anything... so here is a pic of them...
smctoy   +1y
Those are sic!!
n2bnlow   +1y
How much are you getting for these? Im interested in doing some new gauge faces. My white face gauges dont really do it for me anymore, and my own custom gauges would be sick. What is the material that you print these on? Can you do and cluster? How about air gauges?
n2bnlow   +1y
I meant any cluster. fuck
vegasyota94   +1y
i can do any cluster, just need the stock ones. and once i get the stock ones i can then make anything with them, return the stock ones and ur custom ones... havent decided on a price yet, im still working on things.. but they would be alot cheaper then the white ones u find online... also looking into making switches so you can change colors.. all using led
n2bnlow   +1y
Deff. want blue lighting. Thats one of the things that sucks about my gauges. Clear/yellow lighting. With my club logo. I'll design them. What format do you need the file in?
vegasyota94   +1y
tif is the best to use..
vegasyota94   +1y
oh and i printed these on polycarbonate plastic.. just like the oem ones are on.
kdcgrohl   +1y
Those are pimp Ryan, very nice.
toylowta   +1y
i like those i would want to get some done