Page 1 of 3
Toyota Pickup Projects \  PRoject: Tamenyoder

PRoject: Tamenyoder

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 2801
replies 20
following 11

woogity   +1y
I'm new here guys i live in WV i'm 17 and have been going to shows since i was 15 and been working on minis since prob 13 or 12

me and my brother have been building a 65c-0 the past couple years

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

it has a shaved firewall a fuel cell a watts link with a 2 link its Z'd and tranny tunnel is raised shaved handles shaved wiper cowl alotta misc crap i dont feel like typing lol

my brothers dime he built in high school..
thread post photo

and then theres my yota
first day i got it
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

put a rollpan on it

i started a center console but i think imma put a bench seat in there so im not even gonna post a pic of it

some goodies that came in the mail
thread post photo

also started shaving my wiper cowl (its done i just need to take a picture of it ) lol

thread post photo

and hopefully during my brothers Xmas break we bag this thing and get it to lay flat frame and i wanna do a tailgate skin and abuncha little things this winter

i'll post pics as i go along

theres alotta nice projects on here
smctoy   +1y
Welcome to the site & awesome projects!
zip tyd   +1y
Cool projects. It's cool you do that stuff with your brother. My brother is a douche bag.
kdcgrohl   +1y
Welcome and nice project.
northerntoy   +1y
nice toy man welcome
oldsklminitrk   +1y
My brother can be a douche too sometimes...I hope he reads this and comments ...cause hes a doo doo shute detective.....fucker..lol
2damlo   +1y
ahhhh i did read this thats just fd up that u would say that but u can also be a dick to but thats just brotherly love sweet project
woogity   +1y
thanks for the comments guys

yea me and my brother aruge sometimes but we still end up helpng each other out
woogity   +1y
welp i forgot all aout this forum for a lil while lol but over my witner break me and my brother bagged the rear of my yota and now where waiting on fittings and stuff to finish it up

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thats it for now
oldsklminitrk   +1y
I saw in one of the pics a roto-tiller......where is that going in the mix?.....never seen one of them molded into a frame.....hell yeah...

Looks good so far