Page 1 of 3
Toyota Pickup Projects \  '86 yota x-cab longbed UNDER CONSTRUCTION

'86 yota x-cab longbed UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 2746
replies 22
following 9

idropdit (brandon)   +1y
just picked up a new project.. guy did some sick work.. fast bagged on slams he7s out front, hardlined with 1/2in airlift valves mounted on bags. custom uppers made to clear 2600 bags.. nasty lift.. runnin az comp, 8 gal with all guages, saturn buckets, crushed velvet on int, shaved x cab glasses, extend door b pillars to shave vents, shaved handles with locks as access, chopper mirrors.. future plans include backhalf, 3" bd, pinstriping, billet wheels, tweed interior, phantom grille, shaved corners, tailgate combo, and more.. UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! pics at
rollinlow   +1y
nice truck

i like the pinstriping
kdcgrohl   +1y
Hello and welcome to the board. If memory serves, the original owner used to be around here somewhere.
idropdit (brandon)   +1y
well it's all flat black now.. future holds pinstriping.. a lot of it.. and yeah, i'm sure anthony used to be on here.. he builds some sick vehicles.
smctoy   +1y
Welcome to the site & great looking project!
idropdit (brandon)   +1y
thanks.. if anyone knows where i can find a longbed, let me know! also, i'm going to be bodydropping it later on.. going to need some help with that, too!
idropdit (brandon)   +1y
man.. this bitch is too fast!! i can't lower it without dragging that bitch!! haha!!
idropdit (brandon)   +1y
no new updates, other than getting the rear ready to get put back together and draggin'. also, i found an american bed for $200. supposed to pick it up tomorrow or thursday. i'll take pics when i get it on.
idropdit (brandon)   +1y
got the bed home this morning, sat it on there.. AND IT'S A DAMN SWB!!!! DAMN IT TO HELL!! going back sometime soon to see if they have a lwb and trade it in.
phatboislim   +1y
swb? short bed? ...where u at?