Central \  layin down the law '07

layin down the law '07

Central Events
views 1740
replies 0
following 1

toylowta   +1y
From OKCminis.com:

'Well some of you have probably heard the rumors by now and I'm going ahead and breaking the news this morning so people can try to fit this in there schedules!

November 17th 2007, Vertically Challenged will be hosting the first annual Layin Down the Law car, truck, and bike show here in Tulsa. The show will take place at the Mohawk Park Event's Center just north of the airport!

We originally were planning this show for 2008 and still working on the 2008 as well.... however we are throwing this together for this year to help benefit the Jimmy Leroy Smith fund. Jimmy is a 31 year veteran as a crime scene detective here in tulsa... He was diagnosed in May of this year with a very rare form of leukemia. We are hosting this show as a 100% non-profit show with all proceeds going to benefit his family to assist with travel expenses while he is undergoing treatment at the MD Anderson clinic in Houston...

Now more details on the show!!!

Registration will start at 8am with awards at 5pm. Boomer's Car Audio from tulsa will be onsite with meter's hosting a Sound-Off and we have a full stage running live bands and a DJ faceoff all day!!!! There will be plenty of nice cold beer at the show and several food vendors.

Anyone coming in with a club let me know ASAP and I will make sure that we reserve your club a spot! There will be several club games throughout the day and lots of classes and trophys!

More info as it becomes available!!!

Thanks

- Vertically Challenged!"

I was wondering if this was gonna happen this year...anyone in?
Page 1 of 1