Page 1 of 1
Southeast \  Slamfest

Slamfest

Southeast Events
views 2114
replies 7
following 3

3in2out   +1y
So, who all is planning on going to Slamfest?
the twanksta   +1y
Dont own a yota, but ill be there with bahas club and a few guys from mazdabscene(mullet and his crew), we are going to try and have all the scenes park near each other, so if you want some info get ahold of me...
3in2out   +1y
Troo, my truck isnt show worthy right now, its still pretty much stock, probably wont bring it out until Blood Drag. Ill be riding down with all the Jacksonville Acro guys and staying at the Red Roof Inn...
the twanksta   +1y
sweet deal, you gotta aim s/n? Hit me up. Mine is The Twanksta...lol.
3in2out   +1y
Yeah my aim is rainx85 ...hit me up whenever!
mullet   +1y
Which RRI? Cause were staying at the Brandon location which is like 5 miles away from the show.. not the one right accross the street.
Mullet
ABSOLUT MINIS
-body dropping one drag at a time-
PS- which way u driving down? We have a small cruze together on I75.. and we will be leaving Gainesville at 5:30 on Friday evening.. let me know if u wanna join in.
3in2out   +1y

Yeah I think we are staying at the Brandon one also, sorry, I dont really know the area to well. Though, I believe there is a Hooters and a Circuit City or something across the other side of the street.

I dont think I am leaving till Saturday morning, but Friday is a possibility. We probably wont get out of Jacksonville till 6:30 though!
3in2out   +1y
My name is Mitch....if you see a guy with a gray hair spot in the front of my head, thats me!! LOL Come up and say Hi!
Page 1 of 1