Southeast \  ATTN: all GA people!

ATTN: all GA people!

Southeast Events
views 6353
replies 21
following 6

almostnothing   +1y
Saturday night August 20.

Park and ride in Buford GA. by the mall of GA there will be several of us meeting up to hang out and talk trucks. STAY AWAY from the hotrodders and everything is cool. Cops are cool with it as long as there is no alcohol, no dragging and no spinnin' tires or racing ( they patrol all night ).

We did this 2 weeks ago and had an awesome turn out including 3 bodydropped trucks and countless other trucks of all kinds. The state rep for No Regrets will be there as will the N. GA rep for Acrophobia. If you have never met Fernando or Scott you need to, these are some good people who simply love the entire scene.

I'll be there in the big black jeep and I may even supply the drinks again ( I had a huge cooler last time with free drinks for all ).

If any of you need directions just call me at 770-318-3214.

We usually roll in around 9pm and stay out until we can't stand it anymore.

I hope to see all who can make it there!
baha   +1y
sounds pretty cool, might have to come check it out
wht01ranger   +1y
damnit i jus saw this
johnny5   +1y
haha lol
baha   +1y
sorry I missed it, do you have any pics from the meet?
almostnothing   +1y
I didn't really take any pics. There were no toyotas but there was a few nice trucks from NO REGRETS as well as quite a few cool locals on hand. Maybe next week we can do it again?
baha   +1y
how late did you end up staying there? you should come to the next drag session man
wht01ranger   +1y
dam thats awesome bro

i won't be able to make next weekend, i have to go to my parents house in albany, ga for the weekend...yall have fun
oldsklminitrk   +1y
Sorry I didnt make it up there Donny,Its cool I got her just about back together so Im gonna have to roll her up.Bring a Toyota to represent.
johnny5   +1y
i would bring mine but no issurance