sparkalatin

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 2483
replies 12
following 6

wht01ranger   +1y
Click here to watch Georgia-Draggers

yeppers

Georgia drags at best, and more to come. I know several guys in here are from Georgia as well. If y'all drag you should come meet up with us sometime. Its fun stuff.
whynotfab   +1y
damn dude, who did that editing? badass video! i loved it, post it up on its for all drag videos
teresa   +1y
Baddass Video man! Where in GA are you at? I have family in Augusta or Martinez.
wht01ranger   +1y
i do the editing and stuff

teresa we are from the metro-atlanta area....but a lot of those drags were from our last drag session in columbus, GA / phenix city, AL.

the footage is by my friend marc, my gf, and me
teresa   +1y
Awesome! I don't know if i would be comin trhough there.. Oh but i have a aunt in atlanta like 5 minutes from six flags.. I forgot about her! LOL! I Can't wait until I can Drag with Ricky! DAMN!
wht01ranger   +1y
yea its fun

here is a diff. version of the same song, used footage from last night's hangout

was gonna get rob to host it tomorrow, but i kinda changed my mind and he already asleep, so i used putfile again lol

Click here to watch A-Sunday-Stroll
johnny5   +1y
sweet man when was that mark how did i miss this? lol
wht01ranger   +1y
it was a little thing my friend from school, jason, put together, i let him grab the ppl, and i just taped heh
vegasyota94   +1y
i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuck ya
oldsklminitrk   +1y
he he he not bad I like the second video but since you have inspired some creative thoughts its time to break out the secret weapon and let it flow.....gimme tonight to work up some fotage off the cam and load um up tonight,Ill start editing tonight......lol I like this kinda video war......