Toyota Pickup Projects
views 1811
replies 13
following 7

halfbaggedyota   +1y
thread post photo

it not much but im trying to redo it or trade it off which ever comes first
lowyota95   +1y
Seen allot of trucks lately with the ex cab windows shaved, i don't know how i feel about it most of the time, i kinda like how it make this body style look tho..
layed521   +1y
I dont like the windows just shaved like that. Just has an off look to me. What would make it look better is if the doors were stretched back so it looked more like a single cab. Be a lot of work no doubt but an interesting mod.
idropdit (brandon)   +1y
that truck needs a lot of work. the bag job on the front is so sketch, and so is the two tone paint. i saw it after i got rid of it. you have a longgggggggg way to go bro.. watch out for the front bag bracket. if you look at it, it's barely even welded on. i'd deffinately redo the front suspension before i drove that thing man.
halfbaggedyota   +1y
yeah im not a big fan of the windows being shaved but its grown on me. I finally got everything to bag the rear. so now im getting ready to tear the whole truck apart and fix the bodywork on the windows and doors and bed and redo the front to get rid of the messed up mounts and try to get more lift out of it.
halfbaggedyota   +1y
thread post photo

17" mustang wheels
layed521   +1y
Can you see anything outta those mirrors mounted on the fenders like that? Mine are on the door & still all but useless! lol
halfbaggedyota   +1y
yeah they are pretty much just there for looks, you can see out of the the driverside one but it doesnt really help you
vegasyota94   +1y
goodluck with the build.
halfbaggedyota   +1y
hey if anybody is interested im going to sell this truck minus all the airride and the 17in wheels. $800.00 o.b.o it has a good running 22r in it, the transmission wants to drag out going into high gear. i need to sell cause i found another truck i want to build. hit me up @ 770-547-4551 if interested or have questions.
for the right price i might leave it like it is.