Page 1 of 1
Toyota Pickup Projects \  i need a logo soon..lol

i need a logo soon..lol

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 1552
replies 5
following 3

whynotfab   +1y
anyone have any ideas what might look good for a logo for Why Not Fabrication that looks clean and simple, so it could be used for many applications? ive had a few ideas.. but i dunno, just not too creative in the graphics department lol. I want to go through GD for cards/stickers/etc.. but I dunno what I want really yet.. I know a lot of people are creative with coming up with these things, so if anyone has any suggestions, just brainstorm with me anytime lol. My aim screenname is WhyNotFab
no1lowr   +1y
hey bro, i can help you out, maybe put something together for you, on one condition, if you use KEG, i cannot support anyone else when it comes to printing, if you want soem help i dont mind doiing a few for you butr i cant knowing that my boy robbie wont be getting the biz. hope ths is understandable
whynotfab   +1y
well i was just looking for suggestions mainly you know, sketches in mspaint or anything for basic ideas. if youre still cool with just discussing any ideas with me let me know! thanks a lot man
no1lowr   +1y
in the design industry you will pay a pretty penny for design artwork, im not looking to get any money from you but would help you out considering you were going to use KEG for printing. since you are going to use GD i think you should just pay them to design somethign when they rpint your cards man, im sorry but im firm on this subject because robbie is the best in the biz bro, and i likle to show support anyway i can.
calislowest   +1y
ricky loves mspaint
Page 1 of 1