Page 1 of 2
Toyota Pickup Projects \  this is mine

this is mine

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 4262
replies 16
following 9

nathan04low   +1y
feel free to tell me what you think, there are things you cant see in the rear, but this is the latest

oldsklminitrk   +1y
DAMN that shit is PIMP.......bad ass man bad ass
superstylin   +1y
i know i've told ya already nath.
but its fucking pimp dude.
johnny5   +1y
thats bad ass 4 real, what motor is that?
nathan04low   +1y
its a lexus LS400 i think over there, 1UZ FE quad cam V8, should give out 200HP at the wheels in stock form
3in2out   +1y
Thats bad ass, cant wait to see it finished!
flyinlo   +1y
Glad to see someone else has some cajones to put some real power under the hood of their Yota. Hope you go all out and narrow and tub it out back so you can actually attempt to hook some power to the ground. I'm running 20x10's out back with P285/30ZR20's out back and it prob still won't hook up very well. Looks sweet.....really sweet. I'm diggin it.
nathan04low   +1y
i would narrow it, but i put a rx7 irs in, so its not real easy to do, see what happens after its running, it might have to be done in the end
truck action   +1y
I seen a Lexus engine w/ 8 webors pushing 480 hp! Great choice of engines,keep it Toyota. I got close to 200hp w/ a 4 banger!
nathan04low   +1y
sweet as dude, yeh, in new zealand there are some dudes pushin it close to 1000HP, i just want it to be simple, and look stock, so when i pop the hood, people are like, i didnt know hiluxs came with a V8