Page 1 of 2
Toyota Pickup Projects \  you ruined it

you ruined it

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 1246
replies 14
following 6

mazdaonfire   +1y
saw this crap today, i really only care for mini trucks and i do like rat rods, but other than that, im not to big into anything else but the challengers i really like, except for when i see 1 like this...

thread post photo

not exactly sure what size wheels those are, they look like 24s but they were also spinners, but to each his own i guess. im sure there are people that will say the same about my truck
cable   +1y
yep....wheels killed it......
smctoy   +1y
Nice lol...you see that all the time around here & espically at the beach!!
cable   +1y
all you see around here is normal everyday-no driving-traffic,a mustang,or a mildly lifted truck.....I next to never get any eye candy
onelowminitruckr   +1y
We just redid a whole new Camaro like that at our shop. 26's supercharger, lambo's, full interior, full JL stereo, and some outrageous paint. But it pays the bills so I can't complain.
stll2hi   +1y
Looks like BumbleBee went Hollywood....
mazdaonfire   +1y
haha, we need an ugly donk thread
cable   +1y
lol,so sad,that car has a lot of potential....but instead it'll prob. end up with some yellow & red m&m's graphics all over it,lol
mazdaonfire   +1y

thats happening other places too. i thought it was only here, lol..we got m&m, skittles, sour skittles, reses pieces, starburst, rolos, sprite, rc cola, hawian punch, yoo hoo... theres a lot more but thats all i can think of at the moment. i dnt know what caused that movement
baha   +1y
To each their own, I would love to have one of those cars, the Cuda' is one of my dream cars.