Page 1 of 1
Toyota Pickup Projects \  finally back together

finally back together

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 800
replies 5
following 5

m_i_zombie   +1y
Well after what seems like an eternity it finally shines and is back in one piece again. Interior still need to be done, spray in bed liner and a better motor and it should be done.....for now. This was taken this past weekend at Camp n Drag,

thread post photo
sparage   +1y
Nice truck.
xtotalanarcoix   +1y
that is a thing of pure beauty right there. A clean, tasteful bodydropped 2nd gen is one of my dream cars. Hopefully I will get around to building one someday, but I want to build an X-cab to match my first 4x4.

anyway congratulations!
baha   +1y
Looks awesome man! Can't wait to see more pics
m_i_zombie   +1y
Thanks fellas it was well worth the year and a half wait to get it painted. Nothing against anyone that takes the time and money for graphics and airbrushing but I like my stuff clean and simple with lots of subtleties. I know this sounds funny but its had primer areas on for as long as I've had the truck and it looks odd with paint all over it.

Need to get some things finished up on it so I can start on the next project. Blown big block '51 GMC 5 window. I have been saving this motor to go down in one of the chevelle's for like 15 years now its got a home.
smctoy   +1y
looks awesome!
Page 1 of 1