Page 1 of 2
Toyota Pickup Projects \  Underslug backhalf for my 93

Underslug backhalf for my 93

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 1593
replies 12
following 9

slammed   +1y
This is for my 93 toyota, its body dropped, all the goood stuff, I will have pics of the rest of te truck shortly. Here are pics of waht I built over the weekend.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
layedout72   +1y
dude this thing is dope already! I really want to try my hand at building a back half once my toyota is back and I can drive a mini again. Maybe I will build it for my ford. Did you use any kind of table or jig or just make the rails then square them up??
xtotalanarcoix   +1y
over the weekend?!? very nice looking work, when do you think you will get it attached? Cant wait to see pics of it cycling
slammed   +1y
I hope to have it attached this weekend, I leave sunday for 3 weeks for work, and I iwll not be able to work on the truck at all. So i have intentions of working on it everyday until I leave, the whole front half is done, but the garage i built the othe part in is too small to get any decent pics
slammed   +1y
Ok, here it has been awhile since I updated this thread, I got this this wired up, it cranks over I need to finish the fuel lines, and brake lines and its ready to drive. The body work is also done after these pics, will be flat black very soon.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
smctoy   +1y
progress looks great
stll2hi   +1y
Daaaaamn...very nice work man.
baha   +1y
Killer build man nice work!
slammed   +1y
thread post photo
smctoy   +1y