threads
Page 1 of 1
Toyota Pickup Projects \  F'n pussies...

F'n pussies...

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 891
replies 6
following 6

stll2hi   +1y
So I came out to this shit this morning...
thread post photo

thread post photo

Some little hater bitch decided to pop off 6 or 7 bb's into my windows last night some time....right in front of my house, no less....
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

Needless to say....I'm pretty pissed. I got three kids and a wife in the house and if some bitch has an issue they need to take it up with me directly instead of this bullshit. Po po said it's a felony vandalism, but we all know they won't catch these little fags.

Sorry guys, just venting a little. Anyway.....how much for a driver window?? I can get the back for about $100 installed, give or take a little. Thanks guys.
the_general0626   +1y
damn!!! i would destroy whoever did that if they f***ed with my truck like that
baha   +1y
Damn! Sorry to hear that man, I can't stand people who don't have respect for other people's property!!! Will your insurance cover it?

I hope they catch them! There was a similar thing going in I want to say OK where these teenagers would through rocks through people's windshields every Saturday night. Well I think by the time they got caught there were over 30 cars vandalized by them but they did get caught!
smctoy   +1y
I feel your pain bro...Ive had similar shit like that happen to me with my Eclipse & my Toyota. Turns out it was
either the neighbor hood kids or someone I knew!! Not sure where you park your truck, but try to keep it as close to the house as possible & do this too...install a few motion lights! That way if any asshole tries anything again then it will help...might not do so good in this type situation, but every little security measure helps. Oh & I hope they catch those pricks too!!
slammedxonair   +1y
damn that sux, I feel your pain I had somebody smash out my back window in my explorer along time ago never did find out who did it or why. Im pretty quiet and keep to my self, never did anything to anybody. damn imature people.
stll2hi   +1y
Thanks guys, I appreciate the thoughts. I parked it right out in front of my house on the street, so now it's going to stay in the driveway. It's just a little cramped, so that's why I was in the street. Anyway, it shouldn't be that much to get the windows fixed, and the bodywork I can take care of. The cop was cool and wrote that there was a $1,000 in damage, unfortunately..my deductible is a grand too. That will change. This is the first time I've had to deal with them. Anyway, thanks again guys.
vegasyota94   +1y
i know how ya feel man. a few years ago i came outside to find one of my ext cab windows bashed in with a crowbar... its bs man.. i feel yer pain...check ebay for parts, i found my window the next day for 20 bux shipped. lol
Page 1 of 1