Page 1 of 1
Toyota Pickup Projects \  ole yeller 78 toyota

ole yeller 78 toyota

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 848
replies 5
following 3

hybrid   +1y
finally got my motor dropped in and holy crap this thing can run.i havent really gotten on it cause its still being broken in. anyways i just thought i would share some photos of it that i took yesterday.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
layedout72   +1y
im actually diggin the exhaust and the wheels. it looks real good so far. any plans to drop the bed so it mounts even with the rocker?
hybrid   +1y
i was going to make factory looking extensions for the bed but i dont really mind the offset look either
smctoy   +1y
Progress looks awesome & glad to see that you got it going. As for the extending the bed then either way looks
good...I had a 82 Datsun/Nissan & the bed was the same way. I extended the bed sides on it, but only after all my friends asked me 1000 times when I was going to do it lol!
layedout72   +1y
i dont mind the look either, i would actually keep it personally. truck looks real good. are you on caraudio.com as well?
hybrid   +1y
no im on streetsource.com screen name hybrid and on here then various other truck sites for my other trucks i own lol. i bought the truck like it is off of a guy here but the motor needed new rings so i went all out on it.while it was down i painted the roof checkered, i wish i would had done bigger squares though.
Page 1 of 1