Page 1 of 2
Toyota Pickup Projects \  She's Coming ALong

She's Coming ALong

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 1510
replies 10
following 10

oldsking   +1y
SO I haven't posted some updates on the truck but here we go with some pics too.. I've changed wheels more then ever but think I'll stick with these for a bit.. 225-50-17's and boy do I like them. Rear 3" Drop and sometime this year I'll get the spindals for the front.

Here's the engine bay looks clean with the new 8mm wires and "some" work

And the newest addition some 10k HID's

I need some grill options guys too, All chrome or chrome with black inserts? I think it would match with the black theme throughout the truck. Or even the 4x4 grill (the 3 piece set) but would that fit with my bumper? Let's here some comments
nvrenufedge   +1y
Are you gonna paint the truck? What about color matched? Or waht I'm doing, chrome grille and bumper with a painted valance?
framescr8pintoy   +1y
whats the deal with the headlights. where did you get them and what was involved?
baha   +1y
Sharp looking truck what kind of wheels are those?
oldsking   +1y
When I repaint the truck it will most likely be the same color Red or maybe black not to sure yet. But I don't want to go allll chrome so like what you mentioned nvrenufedge, def a painted valance would look trick.

Lights are a kit off ebay and the housings are what they call "projectors" lol they look and work alright for now, the HID's though I love!

Rims are Konigs 17x7's with spacers
smctoy   +1y
clean truck!
yotagirl   +1y
dig the wheels, clean truck
yoguyda   +1y
I got some 6000K's off eBay a few months ago...Love em also;)

Love the red/black look....Tint the side markers and blinkers?
badcoma   +1y
i say color match everything grill bumper and valance, when you repaint it. x2 on the tinting the side markers.
vegasyota94   +1y
looks good...