Toyota Pickup Projects \  The hidden shoots

The hidden shoots

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 2598
replies 13
following 5

twisted minis   +1y
Just felt like posting these.

Those pictures will probably be squished and look shitty.

My bikes changed a bit since then. Lol.
ocb_dave_ocb   +1y
That yellow yota is bad ass... Btw the chick on the bottom is pretty hot.. Kinda has a bit of a gothic look though
twisted minis   +1y
I dated them both. The girl on the bottom was back and forth on her look. Sometimes she'd dress up all girlie, sometimes just a shirt and jeans (which looked good too), and sometimes like that. I just liked that shirt, because of the sleave deal, so I asked her to wear it.

Thats my buddy Daves Yota.

I helped out on that from time to time.
ocb_dave_ocb   +1y
I love his truck minus the hole in the hood, and the stock tank in the back..lol

Looks great
twisted minis   +1y
Yea I wasn't digging that shit either. But its still nice. He wants way too much $$ for it though.

The yellow truck in the background of the first pic is laying frame right now. The bumper now sits 8 inches closer to the ground.
oldskewlyota   +1y
i like the primer truck in the other pic mainly cause its the exact same as my truck 84-88 with 4x4 bed and fenders...especaly like the rag top on the other one.!!! by the way the chick it the black dress is hot too.
twisted minis   +1y
Lol, thanks bro.
oldskewlyota   +1y
not to mention the bike itself i know that i mentioned before that i would like u to build a bike for me how much for a bike like that one.
twisted minis   +1y
A similar one would run around $3-3,500 painted.
twisted minis   +1y
I could build you the big parts you'd need. It's the little things that raise the cost so much. You could probably put the same thing together for $1500 before paint. It's my labor that kills. And I'm not that into doing full bikes anymore, unless I make good profit, or get good publicity out of it. Last one was a pain in the ass. I'm sure Ricky could help you out a bit. He wants to build one too.