Page 1 of 2
Toyota Pickup Projects \  My Model Yota

My Model Yota

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 1683
replies 10
following 7

whynotfab   +1y
Havent really used any glue or paints/bondo yet.. just pieced it together outta the box, actually got it last year.. just havent gotten around to working on it

thread post photo
thread post photo
thread post photo

gonna primer it to match my truck someday and make it look as close as possible with other mods lol.

i also got a silverado, a tahoe, and a f150 ive worked on a little.. ill post them later.
oldsklminitrk   +1y
Heres the one I have been working on for a few.

whynotfab   +1y
where did you get that one? mine is similar.. with the tilt bed/adjustable height lol. the site i got mine was best1hobby.com and it had a few other models besides the one i picked. looks great though!
oldsklminitrk   +1y
I think I got mine off Ebay and then the guy told me about his site after I won the auction.
dra93n   +1y
I have a few of these models, well not the same as you's have. but there shown below,

3 of them inline, chev silverado, ford rangers, toyota crew cab.

This is the same toyota above, now B/D'd and new rims

This is my ranger with BD, shaved, and smoothed out.

This is the silverado B/D'd but not to sills.
oldsklminitrk   +1y
That crew cab is tight!!!!!! I want one of them for real in 1:1
the twanksta   +1y
Where did you get the ranger??? i want it! let me know asap! Thanks! lol
lotoy86   +1y
i went to that site its cool as hell im gonna get one of the yotas when i get a little xtra money
johnny5   +1y
thats sweet 4 real
framescr8pintoy   +1y
i ordered the toyota model off that website the other night.. the next day i just happened to wonder by a hobbystore so i went in... and they had all the toyotas in stock that the website had. but they were the same price.