Page 1 of 1
American Cars \  1968 Cougar

1968 Cougar

American Cars General Discussions
views 525
replies 0
following 1

snoozebtn   +1y
My moms girlfriend, who by the way i cool and she has a pimp ass truck with a system but thats a different story, gave me my first car. I turn 16 november 17 and have a classic car. A 68cougar 90% original. It has sat in a car port for over 8 years being held for her brother. well she bought it off him for me. Now i am at the restoring part of this Arizona car life. At this point i am going completly cleam my engine and chrome it out. The new transmision will be added(c-4 tranny) and a new rear axle with drive shaft. As soon as i get another 7g i am going to put a Diamond Black paint job on it. This will help make it orgazmic after i buy my Tourque Thrunst 1 or Ds for it. All the guages, dash, steering wheel, and interior are all original. 1st i am going to rplace the dashboard and wires. After that i am going have all my seats and floor refrabricated. Then i am going to hiresomeone to replace the vinal on top. When i am completely finished with this, it will be seeing it self at the GoodGuys car show(the best car show EVER) and in magazines. I am not only going to be the only junior at my school with the most expensive car but i will be the only one with it in magazines.
Page 1 of 1