Page 2 of 2
Max Engine \  1995 Mighty Max No Spark

1995 Mighty Max No Spark

Max Engine Max Tech
views 5458
replies 11
following 5

95mightmax   +1y
Well I pulled the timing belt cover off this morning and lo and behold the belt was broken.So after 2 months and many other parts later I have found the problem!
I plan to put a new one on this afternoon after work, will I need to take off any of the pulleys or belts, or after getting the plastic cover off should a new one just slip on?
Thanks for the advice, without seeing the post about the timing belt I'd still be trying to diagnose the problem.
mmluvnff   +1y
did you get that puppy runnin?the sensor on the distributer is your handy dandy crankshaft position sensor.i have found no place that sells just the sensor.gotta buy the distributer.about 170.00 if you buy it new.i am headed to the junk yard later this am for a ecu.if that dont fix mine i guess i'll have to sell it, as i'm plumb outta things to replace and ideas about what could maybe be wrong.or maybe i'll just go ahead and take a fire ax to it.right down the middle from grill to tailgate.if i go there i'll post some photos,for all who have been max frustrated.later