Max Projects \  88 Macro-Cab Slow Build....with my Son

88 Macro-Cab Slow Build....with my Son

Max Projects
views 4745
replies 12
following 11

minitruckdad   +1y
OK Guys,
New "Name", cuz I forgot all my info for the site, but we are back.

The Center console came in the truck......I assume it was stock. we have made some progress, but have hit a "Road-Block".......The engine is SHOT. I need to find a replacement Engine. If anybody has any leads on a used japaneese motor shop in So.Cal, it would be greatly appreciated. My wife is telling me to just sell it and walk away, but I LOVE the 88 "Macro-Cab" Body style. So PLEASE , any info would help, a Number or address in L.A or the Inland Empire (Riverside area) .

We really want to move on, but I need to get a motor.

I will try and get some updated Pics up soon, to show the progress of Both trucks. Mine, and my Sons Toyota.

Thanks Guys,
Dave
qballd50   +1y
Yeah your console is stock like mine!
Not Sure on where to get a motor.
Good luck on your build!
publicnuisance   +1y
You Gotta get you A$$ in gear Dad!!!!

LOL,

Just an update on my dads truck. Picked up some MR2 seats, and some Chrome Nissan Stcokies. We will try and get some updated Pics up soon. Still looking for a used Japanese motor, or a decent mechanic that will tell us straight if the motor is toast or it can be fixed pretty cheap. We went to move it the other day, and the brake pedal went all the way to the floor, and he hit the fence on the side of our house, and put a dent in the new driver side fender.

The title of this Thread is Perfect!!!! its gonns be a SLOOOOOOWWWWWW Build!!!
he just bought a 92 Sentra, for a "Daily" so we can park either one of our trucks, in case we need it on the jack-stands for a couple days, and not have to do a "Half-Assed" job because we need to rush to put it back together.

Cool site, even though I drive a Yota.

Brad