Page 1 of 1
Southeast \  Eastern KY Cruise IN *UPDATED 6/5/06*

Eastern KY Cruise IN *UPDATED 6/5/06*

Southeast Events
views 2058
replies 6
following 3

d50got_air   +1y
You are invited to attend a cruise-in on Saturday Sept. 2nd 2006 @ the Douthitt Park in Jackson, KY. Things get underway at 3:00pm and run untill 8:00. Registration ends at 6:00 sharp. Expecting a good showing of minis and imports for this really laid back, fun event. All makes and models of cars and trucks are welcome.

Entry fee is only 5 bucks, All proceeds are going to be donated to the American Red Cross. DJ music, Top 3 peoples choice awards. 3ft, 2ft, 1ft trophies as well as long distance award. Stereo competition (additional $5). Lots of prizes to be given away. Parade follows thru downtown while the county's annual Honey Festival is going on

This is our 4th show. And is growing fast in popularity & car/truck attendance. Come and help us build this show to be one of the best around.

Trailer parking available

Douthitt Park is located at the intersection of HWYS 15 & 30w behind the Jackson, KY. McDonalds.

Any ?'s leave me a post here or feel free to call me @ home 606-666-7715
Post was last edited on Jun 05, 2006 04:06. This post has been edited 2 times.
d50got_air   +1y
The show was a great sucess!! Having 45 entries from around the area. Pretty good considering the outrageous price for gas. All totaled up a little over $1000.00 was raised for the American Red Cross to help with the victims of Katrina.
I would like this event to build and be something great for everyone to enjoy. Be on the look out for upcoming events next season.
unclelee   +1y
Wow. I actually stole a flyer off of the pegboard at the BP station for this show on my way through about a week before, and literally forgot about it.

If I had known it was being ran by a fellow minitrucker, I would've made it no matter what. PLEASE keep me posted on anything else you guys do up that away, it's no distance from here.
d50got_air   +1y
LMAO..Hey, no prob at all. I will for sure be getting back in touch with you shortly because plans for the 06 season are already in full swing.
baha   +1y
thats great man is there a site with pics Id love to see coverage sounds pretty good for the first show!
unclelee   +1y
Ditto- any pix online? If you need aplace to host some, I'll be glad to. Just let me know.
d50got_air   +1y
Here is a link from a local paper that covered the event..everything there is pictured, as well as just some people pics

As far as a web site..I am looking to create one in order to keep folks informed but, I haven't a clue as to how to go about getting it started so, maybe someone can help me with this.
Page 1 of 1