Page 1 of 1
Max Exterior \  NEW HEADLIGHTS?

NEW HEADLIGHTS?

Max Exterior Max Tech
views 1153
replies 5
following 3

808gunner   +1y
want to get new headlights,been doing some research not sure what to get. i want to run diamond cut headlights, so do i get h4 diamond cut head light housing's and a hid conversion kit?or is there hid housing's that go with the hid kit,or is there a h4 conversion kit that goes with a h4 headlight housing.I have no idea what to get and no idea what these conversion kits do for my headlight's all i know is i want my lights to be bright and i like the look of the diamond cut head lights when they have the blue bulbs in them. somebody help me out PLEASE!
droppedmitsu   +1y
Get diamond cut h4 headlights. PLEASE do not get those cheap HID kits that are found on ebay and the like, they are illegal.
HID's are only supposed to be used in a projector lense so they have a defined cut off line, if you put them in a regular incandescent light bulb housing(which the diamond cut housing are) then they shine light all over the place and blind other drivers.

Get the diamond housings in H4(that is just the bulb size/shape) and you could always upgrade to some better h4 bulbs later on if they still arent bright enough.
808gunner   +1y
do you know if they make diamond cut h4 headlights for a 89 ram 50 or do i have to get universal ones?
droppedmitsu   +1y
any 6x7 diamond cut headlight will work, the headlights on our trucks are a universal size. the h4 bulb will also plug right into your stock headlight plug.
808gunner   +1y
thanks man
sleeps   +1y
Buy some better bulbs and get some heavy duty harness for them, I ran Nokya bulbs and thier harness. Looked good with a variety of colors available.
Page 1 of 1