Page 1 of 1
Max Exterior \  Painting my truck soon

Painting my truck soon

Max Exterior Max Tech
views 843
replies 4
following 3

castaneda8   +1y
So guys, I am painting my truck soon if all goes well. I am planning on having it painted near december or january. I am in a bit of a pickle though. I dont have a clue what color to go with.....Red is out of the picture. I just dont want Red. It's my favorite color but I dont want it for my truck. I was thinking midnight blue, black, white or a nice dark silver. I am seriously leaning towards the dark silver at this point. Any opinions?
alan   +1y
If you can't decide on one color, why not do a two tone paint job.
castaneda8   +1y
I am not a big fan of 2 tone. I really like when a truck has just one clean solid color. I think gun metal silver is winning me over. lol
capev86   +1y
i don't much care for red unless it is a crimson or maroon. bright red is too "angry" for me. plus, it is the number 1 attention getter for cops, followed by bright yellow and black. silver is opposite red on the cop radar color chart and can look very sharp, but is the most dangerous color if out driving in fog or rain. you have a white truck, perhaps boring, but certainly clean and the best choice if your truck sits out in the sun all day in the summer heat.

i'm sure you will find the color that suits you best. i was thinking going black on black on my 87 ram 50, because i already have 2 other blue vehicles. but then i remembered '69 chrysler plum crazy purple (classic cuda color). i do have a dodge badged truck and it would distinctly different from my hawaiin blue 72 suburban but still close enough to the stock dark blue i wouldn't have to update the registration information (do they even have purple down as a color in maine?).
castaneda8   +1y
Thanks man...Well I'm actually thinking about going gun metal silver because I like the color and I feel like it goes good with either some nice black 18's or some black with chrome lip 18's. I am pretty sure that Ima go with gun metal silver.
Page 1 of 1