Page 1 of 2
Max Exterior \  grill/headlights questions

grill/headlights questions

Max Exterior Max Tech
views 2261
replies 10
following 5

jdobos   +1y
there is a blue mighty max that keeps showing up at the top of the screen. Its got round headlights and a chrome grill ive never seen before. So i guess I'm asking how you fit round headlights and where that grill is from.
thanks
qballd50   +1y
Here Is The Truck your Looking For

I Think He Custom Made it Little Fiberglass work to fit the headlights in,
Haven't seen the truck in person but not real sure!
jdobos   +1y
ypu thats it..think i saw it at sesd this year with the cover d50. What grill is that? cut one with billet? are those just off road lights?
ryan4dc   +1y
Looks like the newer 94 and up mm grill. Maybe he just put the round replacement bulbs or got the conversion bulb for a jeep to run h4 bulbs.
qballd50   +1y
94 and up Grille, But the Lights i don't know!
droppedmitsu   +1y
It is a 93-96 Grille, with fiberglassed headlight openings so it fits a round h/l. The middle billet piece can be bought from AIM
jdobos   +1y
Is there a conversion so you dont have to use the sealed headlights? Also where would you find a 93 to 96 chrome grill?
ryan4dc   +1y
It's a hollow plastic light buld that has clips so you can put in a h4 bulb. I picked up a set local for only 20. And can get a hid kit for em too.
jdobos   +1y
where do you get the housing?
ryan4dc   +1y
We go a local speedshop that sells hid kits cheap. They stock up on the kits as well as the housings. I think checkers might carry it but not sure. Can check eBay or online companies that sell aftermarket headlight housings.