Page 1 of 1
Max Exterior \  grill questions

grill questions

Max Exterior Max Tech
views 1661
replies 7
following 6

payrion   +1y
i have been looking for grill options for my wifes 91 MM standard cab. are all the grills/ bumpers/ bumper covers... interchangable with in the years that hold the same body style? i mean direct bolt on? if not can you give me some year breakdowns? ive been all over this net finding out as much as possible but there isnt alot out there...
also i googles MM and found pics where some trucks have solid front bumpers, not chrome with bolt on chrome ends.. are those to be got or are they sectioned bumpers re chromed? also where can i find wiper arms? where can i find the stereo bezal for i will break mine when i take it off...lol
thanks once more!
fubar4774   +1y
The 93+ have the one piece bumpers and I know some grills are direct bolt ons. I had a 90 and used a different style grill from an unknown year and it directly fit, but I do not know for a fact if the 93+ grills do.
ryan4dc   +1y
Seen a few early second gen's rocking the 93 chrome grill. Shouldn't be too hard on install. I'd paint it black if I pick one up.
pennyman1   +1y
Had a 95 MM grille on my 88 ram 50 ext cab- no issues mounting it at all
droppedmitsu   +1y
87-96 Parts will interchange, grilles, bumpers ,etc.. The 93+ bumper is a cover and is one piece probably what you are talking about. Can be put on 87+ vehicle but you need the brackets.
qballd50   +1y
I'll Post some Pictures Of My 88 with the New Bumper and grille on it!
qballd50   +1y
Here is what Mine Looks Like!

droppedmitsu   +1y
Mine looks the same but I have an 87
Page 1 of 1