Page 1 of 2
Max Exterior \  Another post for Grant Kustoms..LOL

Another post for Grant Kustoms..LOL

Max Exterior Max Tech
views 2562
replies 12
following 4

d50got_air   +1y
I am ready to put the Supras in my truck (1990 D-50) so, I need the price for the buckets, tail light fillers and, shipping to KY 41339. And also your mailing address to send my money order to.
Thanx!!
baha   +1y
that will be nice man, I don't think ive ever seen a mighty max with supras before
d50got_air   +1y
Yeah, it should be bangin'. If only I could draw like Foose...The image is in my head but I can get it to paper..LOL
baha   +1y
I believe Matt is away at SEMA not sure when he will be back but thats why he hasn't responded.
laidmits   +1y

THERE'S A GUY IN CENTRAL CALI THAT HAS THEM ON HIS BD MACROCAB. I DON'T LIKE SUPRA LIGHTS OR CADDIES, SO I DON'T LIKE HOW THEY LOOK. BUT HEY THAT'S JUST MY OPINION. I'LL TRY TO FIND SOME PICS OF IT FOR YOU.
d50got_air   +1y
I was sorta wondering about that..but hey, I gotz plenty of time
grantkustoms   +1y
what's up fellas the taillight fillers are 128.95 and the supra buckets are 59.95 - the 10% forum discount and shipping is about 10-15 bucks
d50got_air   +1y
Hey there you are..lol. So 188.90 for the parts and say 12.50 for shipping makes it $201.40 Sound OK with ya? If so I will need your addy and I will send you a USPS money order out Monday AM.
grantkustoms   +1y
sounds good call me monday about 9:30 west coast time with the discount it should be free shipping for you
Matt
grantkustoms   +1y
530-532-7832