Page 1 of 3
Max Suspension \  5 lug conversion

5 lug conversion

Max Suspension Max Tech
views 9079
replies 20
following 11

d50got_air   +1y
Any1 converted their front hubs to 5 lug from say a Toyota? If so, I need all the details on how you done it.
sideshow   +1y
over here we use L300 (mitsu van) hubs, 5 lug and they bolt straight on. and i;m pretty sure there the same as toyota.
anonymous   +1y
I havnt done it, but Im also positive the toyota hubs just bolt up to the mitsu drop spindle. I dont believe they will bolt up to a stock spindle, but someone correct me if im wrong.

There are a few guys on here that have done it. So hopefully they will chime in.
d50got_air   +1y
How about the bearing and seals? Mitsu or Toyota? Also are all years of the Toyota hubs the same? Or should I look for a particular year.
laidmits   +1y

SO DOES ANYONE KNOW IF YOTA HUBS WILL BOLT ON TO THE STOCK SPINDLE? SOMEONE'S GOT TO KNOW.
laidmits   +1y
[quote="LAIDMITS
SO DOES ANYONE KNOW IF YOTA HUBS WILL BOLT ON TO THE STOCK SPINDLE? SOMEONE'S GOT TO KNOW.[/quote]

ANYONE, HOW ABOUT STOCK YOTA SPINDLES FITTING ON STOCK MM CONTROL ARMS?
tandem   +1y
Check this page. I put in detail how I converted mine.

laidmits   +1y

thanx tandem, i saw your post yesterday after i posted here. i'm still wondering if the stock yota spindle fits mm arms. i may be getting a yota
rearend and the guy has the spindles too. so i wanted to know if i should get them too.
tandem   +1y
I didn't bother w/ the Yota spindles on mine b/c I already had drop spindles. I'm not sure if the ball joints are the same. I've not heard anything about them.
laidmits   +1y

how about the yota hubs working on the stock mm spindle?
btw thanx for the response.