Page 2 of 2
Max Projects \  Pics of the truck

Pics of the truck

Max Projects
views 4887
replies 16
following 11

d3v1ns d50   +1y
Thanks chopd13. I wanted to do something different since I had to flare the bed so this works for me. The truck looks a little different now. New phantom billet grill. Clear corners and 4runner bumper. Hopefully in June the truck will get painted.
texasfittys   +1y
did you z the frame or what? im gonna bag my 88 macro cab and want it to sit on the ground like that.
d3v1ns d50   +1y
No Z. I just sectioned the X members and used drop spindles. Feel free to ask any questions when you get ready to start bagging.
timmy   +1y
I like the rear fender flare. Im haven to do something similar to mine with the bodydrop. since I didnt shortn the rear end up and wanting to make a wide body kit for it got to widen the fenders. My ? is when its raised up how does the front wheels sit on it. Do they rub or anything.
timmy   +1y
I like the rear fender flare. Im haven to do something similar to mine with the bodydrop. since I didnt shortn the rear end up and wanting to make a wide body kit for it got to widen the fenders. My ? is when its raised up how does the front wheels sit on it. Do they rub or anything.
aorolfo   +1y
whered you get your window visors
droppedmitsu   +1y
I believe you can find those on eBay, I have seen them a bunch.