Page 1 of 2
Ranger Projects \  94 Ranger bodydrop'd 5 inchs

94 Ranger bodydrop'd 5 inchs

Ranger Projects
views 3150
replies 16
following 9

bodydropranger   +1y
Hey all, here are some pics of my 94 Ranger Loooong bed I have had it for 7 years and its only got 21k on it,
quick rundown i built this chassis a few years back with the toy clip but I decided to fab new upper and lower control arms and work on it again this year now its almost done, I built a complete custom chassis for it front to rear which houses an 89 300zx posi indy rear end, slam bags, shaved, stock floored 2 1/2 and traditional floored 2 1/2 and cut the rockers off jus enuff to be lower then Henneys toyota. (lol 2 E's buddy) The engine is a 91 302 ho backed by a t5 trans, 99 front end, smoothie bumper, tubular rad support, fuel cell, shaved firewall, wiper cowl, tribal mounts and designs and man I dunno there so much more heres some pics.
Oh the first pic is from the first build with hydroz and a 2.3L turbo

22below   +1y
Thats a killer truck.
Post more pics, or tell me where I can see more!
baha   +1y
nice truck do you have any more exterior pics?
bodydropranger   +1y
yea they are coming, but here some chassis pics...
I jus finished the new rear canti-lever set-up!!

22below   +1y
Cant wait to see more pics
bodydropranger   +1y
Here is a couple more pics I have the cab on its now and the engine, trans and some more assembly done on it will get them up soon too!!

22below   +1y
What size wheels are you putting on it?
bodydropranger   +1y
Well its set-up for 20's but I dont think it looks right, we tried my buddies wheels!! So ima run 18's on it they look so much better
southernstylesatl   +1y
love the frame work looks sick
bodydropranger   +1y
Thanx man!!