Page 1 of 2
Southeast \  Freak Show at NC

Freak Show at NC

Southeast Events
views 4107
replies 12
following 7

t baggin98   +1y
well just what the subject says... will any of you other east coasters be attending freak show in north carolina this year???

its oct 21-23 in Kinston, NC
Post was last edited on Oct 04, 2005 07:10. This post has been edited 1 times.
the twanksta   +1y
I want to really bad, but im dead broke now....maybe Ill add that in for next years events!
daweezi   +1y
i wont be able to make that, ill be out of town visiting a friend
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
hmmm if had a job lined up and had income in florida i'd seriously lok into it.. untill i have a job i cant Its gettin a lot of advetising from what i have seen so it should be a good one!
t baggin98   +1y
its supost to be a kick ass show. this is my first year to go down there though. me and a couple other guys are suppost to be goin down. they have free camping at the show so where just gonna camp out and get trashed.
anonymous   +1y
I will be there.... I will be doing show coverage for OUW1SH.COM

I will have some parts on hand also if anyone is looking for bags, compressors, ect, ect

Just look for the CustomParts.Biz booth
anonymous   +1y
Be sure to drop by and tell me you are from the site and we can have a couple cold adult beverages!!!
t baggin98   +1y
haha hell yeah
dirty   +1y
hell yeah in fawking there
the range wont be it wil be in the garage but im towing a friends s10 down there.
youll see us there LA
scrp1day   +1y
im goin for sure finally something less than 10 hours away! virginia sucks ass for shows you know that tho zac. ecn was a friggin joke this year