threads
Page 1 of 1
Southeast \  ATTN: Slamfest Meet and Roll-In.

ATTN: Slamfest Meet and Roll-In.

Southeast Events
views 1529
replies 2
following 2

the twanksta   +1y
Hey guys, Im trying to get a small(or large) meet going here. It would be for the Saturday morning right before Slamfest. We can get there about an hour or so before the show starts, wait on everybody to arrive from various places, and then head out to the show all at once as a group. Cant think of a beter way to represent Rnager/MazdaB Scene any beter! And for those of you who are in clubs and are rolling with them,, try to get them to come too! The more the merrier, everyone is invited! Once the time gets closer tot he show and I find out who will actually be coming, well set up a specific time and place near the show..for those of you who want to make this happen let me know! LATER!
daweezi   +1y
still dunno if imma make ths how or not but if i do sounds like a good plan
the twanksta   +1y
BUMP! Hey guys Slamfest is getting real close! If any of you are going to be coming to Slamfest, we are trying to get a spot for the all the Scenes to park together. We will meet up just before the show so we can go in at once and park together as the "YourSceneMag.com" crew. Lets get a list of the people who are going and dont have prior arrangements, if your in a club thats cool...just do your thing or have your whole club meet with us! Lets get a list of whos going to be there though...THANKS GUYS!
Page 1 of 1