threads
Page 1 of 2
Southeast \  Wilma vs FTW meet and Halloween Horrer nights!

Wilma vs FTW meet and Halloween Horrer nights!

Southeast Events
views 5656
replies 15
following 8

tiffany   +1y
So is Wilma going to hit Florida or is she going to pass? What y'all think?

Ford Truck World meet this Saturday still on at Race Rock? If so are we still going to Halloween Horrer Nights? dang so many weekend plans....
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
maybe i should watch the news and see what the hell is goin on?
scrp1day   +1y
its gonna hit but the question is how hard i think the keys will take the brunt of it and it will sweep a little of like dad and broward and give palm beach and martin county some trouble but i think the media is also hyping it up because of katrina.
tiffany   +1y
yeah. Well they also are hyping it up cause this same prediction came with Charlie then BAM he hit us head on. So they just want people to be prepared this time cause Charlie sucked ass and took a major turn they didnt expect. Oh well. If we get anything we will get the east side bands which shouldnt be anything too serious except lots of rain.
scrp1day   +1y
i think is good its good smack in the face maybe nobody will die thats a plus
spngr311   +1y
It's going to hit us, no doubt about it. But at what strength? I'm thinking for us on the east coast of south florida, it'll be a strong 1, weak 2. You guys on the west coast are fucked. Stay safe.

Also, I don't know when it's going to hit. Every update, they push landfall back 12 hours!
tiger   +1y
Just leave FL for the weekend....screw sitiing through a Cat 5 hurricane.
the twanksta   +1y
BUT ITS SO FUN WITH NO POWER AC AND HOWLING WINDS! lol. not really it pretty much sucks unless you got a hurricane party like we did last year! lol
tiffany   +1y
its damn hott too! and there is NOTHING to do but drink! and you got to drink em up quick before they get warm! ahahahahahaha so therefore hurricane objectives:

1. get drunk and eat all your food before it gets warm or goes bad.

2. get naked....its hott of course!

PS- did you guys know that there was an unusual amount of births in florida about 9 months after the hurricanes. odd huh?!?!?! LoL. Now we know Florida is a damn horny state.
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
Tiff... I aint planning any kids in the next 9 months