Anyone from Norfolk, VA

Southeast Events
views 6292
replies 20
following 4

scrp1day   +1y
just lookin for someone or anyone from hampton roads area hit me up
daweezi   +1y
my dad's side of the family is...ill probably be up there like around thanksgiving in november
scrp1day   +1y
im going to florida for thanksgiving and x-mas this year let me klnow if your gonna be around any other time though
dirty   +1y
not from there but been there
not that far from me, only about 4hrs
t baggin98   +1y
were on the same ship but i live in hampton.
scrp1day   +1y
what department are you in? im in engineering. e-div. i live in portsmouth the churchland area if you just wanna cruise one night let me know i cant find anyone around here worth cruising with. i tried the guys from va customs but theyre assholes for the most part. let me know.
t baggin98   +1y
im in V1, im a flightdeck ABH. i live in north hampton about 30 min from the shipyards. yeah theres not many trucks around here period and most anyone with anything nice is a fag or an asshole. id deffinatly be down to go cruisin though. im hopein the truck will be down tomorrow night but well see. we need to meet up sometime. i still work on the APL right now so i wont be back on the ship till like next week.
scrp1day   +1y
yeah i saw your truck yesterday at ejs customs i went by there to get woutes on some work from him and he was really well priced he quoted me $4,097.50 to lay frame on 20's and gave me a full write up so i can take it to the bank and try and get a loan. after seeing the blazer on 22s there i knew i wanted him t do my work on top of everyone else quoting me over 7k for frame on 20's. my ship email is ee weeg or hit me up bro
t baggin98   +1y
yeah it pisses me off that i cant fix some of that shit myself right now. ive only let one other person other than me work on that truck, well and the guy that painted. so im real sketchy about it. eric is a cool dude though, he does have some pretty good prices and he does some killer work. did he show you any of his rides or some of the other shit he built up there other than the blazer? after seein some of his own shit and other stuff hes built i felt a little better about it.
scrp1day   +1y
yeah i saw the yota and the 1500 under the covers he started the 1500 for me and that thing sounded amazing also the silverado 4x4 on bags is pretty sic i cant wait to have some work done there ill probably just start with shaving the handles up and move uip form there with him. if i ad 5k to just drop though id have him go nuts on it. i say 5 cuz i need a car to drive around while the truck is being operated on