Page 1 of 1
Southeast \  Mini Nats from FL?

Mini Nats from FL?

Southeast Events
views 2856
replies 9
following 4

the twanksta   +1y
Anybody from FL going or want to go to Mini Nats in TN? Im going to making the drive up there, would be cool to have some of you guys follow! The show is at the end of Sept. LET ME KNOW SOON! LATER!
daweezi   +1y
what time do u think ure leavin from florida, i may just be leavin macon, ga around lik 4 in the afternoon or so
the twanksta   +1y
well, if possible im gonna try to leave that thur, come to GA crash at whoevers crib is open, or out front of one your houses in my truck!haha. hopefully i can get a place to sleep, a floor is fine. then ride out witht he club on fri morning or whenever their leaving. I should be reserving my room in a couple of days here...
wht01ranger   +1y
u can stay at our place, gonna check if it ok with baha...but its in the heart of downtown atlanta

you'd fit in with your lifted self and 20s
daweezi   +1y
haha yea i need to go ahead and reserve my room too...damn
the twanksta   +1y
me and baha got to talkin, i might be gettina 5-6 drop when i come up right before mini nats! hell yeah! I gotta make sure i have my new tires before i come up. white01, do you live with baha?
bodydropped85   +1y
yea hes roomies w/ baha. are u gona drive it up here or tow it?
the twanksta   +1y
prob end up driving it, but hopefully i can take my dads 250 and tow it..
wht01ranger   +1y
man drive that damn thing lol
the twanksta   +1y
yeah, looks like ill be driving it. But thats cool i love driving, especially my ranger. sometimes when im bored i just go cruise around town and relax. plus itd be fun driving it up there ne way..
Page 1 of 1